Monday 20 May 2013

Apparently my site is attracting perverts


Emmelie de Forest, singer of the winning song at Eurovision 2013

The internet is a funny thing.  Was just checking my stats for readers over the weekend.  Normally my top two countries for readers are Ireland and the United Kingom.  Suddenly it's Malaysia and people in Indonesia, Pakistans, and Serbia.  It looks a little bit like the scoreboard from Saturday's Eurovision Song Contest. 

Entry Pageviews


Malaysia 315

United States 304

Colombia 284

Indonesia 227

Pakistan 197

India 190

Brazil 151

Philippines 122

United Kingdom 114

Serbia 88

Further digging would suggest that perverts looking for something sleazy are coming upon my site [Ed: careful now].  I hope they stay and get some benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment